Saturday 27 January 2007

in vino veritas

Well let me start by saying I am drunk. Yes I have drunk a lot of alcohol tonight, more than I would usually drink. But I'm also drunk on emotion . I feel I can be a little more honest with you than usual. well tonight anyway. I've drunk a lot tonight, and I just finished watching , the Shawshank Redemption. Boy did that film resonate!! At the end I cried and cried and cried!! Was it the movie or the alcohol, .... both. Plus the resonance.... That movie was so .... so damn human ....!!! We all need others...family and friends, anyone that says otherwise is a fool !!! Oh Dear I am giddy ! what was I saying ? apart from being a damn fine movie "Shawshank" is a real reminder of whats important... people , and freedom. Damn I'm losing my thread, alcohol can make you feel more, but it does nothing for memory , grammar and ... lucidity! Tommorow this will read like the ramblings of a madman .... tonight it seems like the truth!
We all need to love and be loved.
Goodnight!



( gee I know todays title isn't a song title ! so sue me... )

(btw I stole that picture from another blog.. but it's damn fine isn't it... hic!!!)

(LOL)

No comments: