Thursday 28 June 2007

Heavens to Murgatroyd, exit stage left...

You know, I haven't really got enough stuff happening to post daily. After all there is only so much moaning one man can do (although I'm sure lot's of wives would disagree - I'm here all week folks!). So here's a stream of consciousness post...
I finally found out who the mystery blog reader was, it was my elusive brother. Unfortunately he didn't have time to give me a critical review, as he sped of into the distance - ho hum.

My last sibling to produce offspring, is going to do just that , so ... er... congratulations to my sister Brenda!

So much for global warming, I had to have my heating on today and it's almost July!

In good news :it's pay-day again already! Unfortunately, I'm like the Al Bundy (anyone?) of the direct debit, plus when my ex-wife gets her cheque (cheque ? - it's the 21st century baby!) then it's only the cartoon moths left in my wallet. But as long as there's enough left for some red wine and a few DVD's Billy is happy (in a relative sense at least). Probably for the best that I have no social life , I hear cash is involved!!!



(have I had this before? - no matter, it's still groovy!)


“Children are smarter than any of us. Know how I know that? I don't know one child with a full time job and children.” - Bill Hicks