Monday 4 June 2007

"I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out"

Everyday is like Sunday!

Who are the people who make my hit counter go up? It reached 1000 today, but I only put it in about two months ago, Heaven knows how many hit's I had in the good old days (you know what I mean). I'm sure I push the counter up myself when I post, but someone else is lurking out there!
Who are you Damn it? (only joking there by the way - but I am curious)

Diarrhoea all gone now. Back to "normal".

I always think my teeth look pretty white, until I put shaving foam on my face (for a shave, not on a whim!) , and suddenly they turn yellow - ugh!

(just watched this - I love it)



(couldn't resist this, my all time favourite)


"The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread." - Steven Wright (I'm going to run out eventually!!)



No comments: