Thursday 21 June 2007

" The Only reason I came back to this....crap house, is to find out who did it ! "

Someone has been reading a lot of my "back issues" today! Someone from an IP address not far from here!
I have my suspicions!


I'm still half asleep from doing night shift earlier this week. I spend my regular days half awake anyway, so that must make me only a quarter awake, I suppose.

In dull news - roadworks right at the end of my street means I have to take a rather circumbendibus route to get anywhere (in the car at least) , involving back alleys and crossing main roads, sewers etc. In a rather fanciful comparison it's like a one man "Italian job" but without the style, glamour, sixties grooviness, Michael Caine or Mini Coopers. (I have got a Fiat Panda though!)

In other Michael Caine news - I live relatively close to Gateshead, where the famed multi storey car park featured in "Get Carter" is located. I love this piece of film history. Unfortunately, it seems the Newcastle / Gateshead quayside trendiness factor has increased property prices so much, that it's likely to be pulled down and posh flats for people you love to hate, erected instead. Shame.



"You're a big man and your in bad shape, and for me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself "
(if you don't recognise this quote - never come back here!)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Billy, it wasn't me! You don't get an ip address where I am (fades out)

Anonymous said...

It was me. I read them. I'm the Phantom Blog reader.
So there you go!

Anonymous said...

Well being the ace hacker (like yeah) I am, the server belongs to Sunderland Business and Innovation Centre. So that certainly narrows the suspects down a bit.