Sunday 24 June 2007

“The more you explain it, the more I don't understand it”

I am tapping this out in morse code (yes it really is that slow).
For some reason I decided to tidy up when I got in from work. How much drek, detritus and junk do I own, stuff that has no earthly reason to be in my possession. Why was I keeping rolls and rolls of bubble wrap?
Earlier I chucked out a whole stinking pile of cassette tapes (go ask your mother).
I have barely scratched the surface. The adventure has just begun. (disappears into stack of cardboard boxes - fade to black)

I defy you not to love this video - go on, I defy you!



“And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse.” - Billy Shakespeare

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant beat a bit of the go-gos. complete with a classic example of eighties wavy arm dancing (was there ever a proper name for it ?) and why dont people dance like that anymore ?

as for the clutter ... i have a friend who regularly insists i throw tings out otherwise i would end up drowning in a pile of crap that has vaguely valid sentimental reasons for being kept. not sure how you'd be sentimental about bubble wrap though !

Anonymous said...

I wasn't keeping bubble wrap for sentimental reasons , but to sell my old collections of stuff on ebay. I realised it's been about a year since I sold anything, so I chucked the lot.

Anonymous said...

Billy, I thought you couldn't get any more inane.