Wednesday 13 June 2007

“Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.”

Hello! Just stopping by to say I'm still alive.
You know how dull my life is, well since I'm on holiday this week, I haven't even got Hospital life to draw on for vicarious fun.

I've had to "wait in" for the VirginMedia engineer again!
Even though I had absolutely NO plans for anything else today, other than the school run, I hate having to wait in for a caller, I wonder why? I feel trapped and restless!
Anyhow needless to say he said my set up is A-OK! and the problem is entirely Virgin's. I may get onto them later and ask for a discount, three months at dial up speeds (well nearly, OK not nearly) I might get a deal ?

Furthermore it is like a biblical flood outside (I suppose if it were inside I should really worry) - lovely holiday eh? excitement, glamour, romance - just three of the things I'm not having!

(Misery guts!)



“There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up.” - Oscar Wilde



No comments: