Thursday 7 June 2007

"I remixed a remix, it was back to normal"

Damn can't think of anything to rant about !
(yes I've had some wine, I know, I know). Interestingly, I didn't feel wretched today, for the first time in a long while. It's only the wine and the fact I'm typing here, that has reminded me of my relative absence of malice.

I was messing about with my myspace profile picture earlier, thought it was time for a change. So difficult to select one image to represent ourselves though. Are we ever only one person? We are a different person to our children, our partners (someone must have one?) our parents our friends (well obviously not me) and our colleagues. And do we only ever present one face to the world. Like my diatribe on bad hair days, our "look" can change from one moment to the next. You Ladies have even more options, what with cosmetics and stuff (oh dear lost my lucidity for a second there!), I'm afraid I haven't worn make up since I was a snake-hipped youth in the 80's! (no doubt a cheesy 80's youtube video will follow, just you see) ... at this point the author was led away by two nice young men in white tunics (no, not ice-cream men silly!)



(See! told you! - actually I love this song - really, in all sobriety!)

(btw thanks Andrea!)

"I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension" - Steven Wright

No comments: