Saturday 23 June 2007

You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby

It's amazing that I can actually post at all. Yes my broadband connection is now running at about the same speed as a second class letter.

I called Virgin "support" last might, I was on for about an hour, but I've been on as long as two in the past few weeks. From July 1st they are going to start charging 25p per bloody minute !!! Basically I'll have to pay through the nose, to tell them how crap there service is!! I long for the days before NTL were bought out!

Work was very pleasant today. I wasn't expecting this as there is usually a correlation between how sunny it is and how many admissions we get. Less illness in good weather it seems.

At least my broadband woes, mean I've made a tiny dent in my DVD backlog.

Never did discover the "real" identity of the "phantom blog reader", how mysterious.

This tape will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Jim.



“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” - Confucius

No comments: