Monday 25 June 2007

“One always speaks badly when one has nothing to say” (Voltaire)

Third times a charm! Yes Virgin Media engineer coming out again on Wednesday, perhaps I can rejoin you folks in the 21st century soon.

Went round to the yard (how romantic) to get the car for the school run this morning, only to find a squadron of incontinent seagulls had been let loose overnight. Yes my little car was covered in crap. Seagull poo seems to come in two varieties, black bits and white bits, let me tell you the former are more resilient. I believe this is the same material permanent markers are made from.

I am feeling very worthless, fat and pointless tonight. If it were not for Andrea's all too distant visit, I would have nothing to look forward too. Cry little baby cry!

...and continuing the excellently named "wavy armed" theme...




“His whole future seemed suddenly to be unrolled before him; and passing down its endless emptiness he saw the dwindling figure of a man to whom nothing was ever to happen.” - Edith Wharton


No comments: