Saturday 26 July 2008

“Always drink upstream from the herd”
- - Cowboy Proverb

Baby I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew you


The weather is fabulous today, hot with a light breeze. I don't really care of course, although I'm sure I would feel a lot worse if it was cold and the central heating was on full blast. Speaking of which I changed my energy supplier yesterday, to a capped rate, which while initially more expensive should save me something when prices go up by 22% in the next week or two - I know the world is in crisis but Britain really is a rip-off culture, honestly it is! -
fascinating!

Speaking of British "Culture" the heat has brought out the fashion disasters once again. The Briton on a hot day can be recognised anywhere in the world, never managing to look effortlessly cool, skin tone either deathly pale or tango'd orange/ sunburn red.

I seem to be just shuffling from one day to another, shuffle shuffle shuffle , there he goes...



My goodness how the Newcastle /Gateshead quayside has changed in 15 or so years!


“It is a cart if it goes well, otherwise it is but timber” - Hindi Proverb


No comments: