Wednesday 16 July 2008

"Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm"

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?


Something is wrong with my little car.

My left thumb is now heading the way of my right one, i.e. painful and useless (tendon trouble), I'm worried I'm going to end up a thumbless invalid , don't laugh, please! I MUST get a GP and get an orthopaedic opinion sorted out (I know I say this sort of stuff all the time!).

And finally in the cavalcade of negativity, I still feel like a complete (mind the language) shit! I feel pretty worthless, and to be honest it's what I deserve.

In fact I feel dreadful tonight both in mind and body, I'm off to bed for a very early night.

More jollity soon!




(love this song, the recorded version is much better, it's bleak and sad but beautiful)

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! - Steven Wright





No comments: