Sunday 6 July 2008

"Before I speak, I have something important to say"

They're piling in the back seat
they're generating steam heat
Pulsating to the back beat
the blitzkrieg bop

Remember When you could window shop of an evening or early morning? As I walk to work it's just a sea of tarnished shutters, and crooked paving stones, it's depressing.
(amongst many, many, many other things)
.
Society does seem to be heading in an "Escape from New York"/ "Mad Max", kind of direction, at least if you believe the tabloids. As I put the car away tonight I had to evade pieces of wood with nails in them. (This wasn't in my imagination it really happened) ,Who would do such a thing?
(Still it's not the strangest thing I've found there, once there was a huge opened crate of pumpkins! - Go figure !)
Bah! Humbug!


I used to really really like these fine Canadian fellas, no irony or postmodernism intended! (I have the vinyl!)

“Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” - Charles Schulz


No comments: