Sunday 20 July 2008

When shall we three meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?

One less bell to answer

One less egg to fry


Ugh ! what dreadful weather. The whole bedroom lit up suddenly in the middle of the night, a sudden downpour and thunderstorm. Now I actually enjoy electrical storms, but I've been sleeping a bit fitfully, and I got quite a start, poor thing eh?

Something that has really cheered me up this week is The Flight of The Conchords TV show. I listened to their BBC Radio 2 show a couple of years ago, and while it amused me it left no lasting impression. The TV show however has had me laughing more than I can remember er laughing, in er a while (poor sentence eh?) I've only watched the first eight episodes however, lets hope the last few don't take a quality dive, that's a dive in quality, not a good er dive. Time for bed I think, 13 hour tomorrow.



“And it's a hard, It's a hard, It's a hard, It's a hard, It's a hard rain gonna fall” - Bob Dylan


No comments: