Saturday 5 July 2008

Remember what the dormouse said;
"Feed your head"

"One woe doth tread upon another's heel, So fast they follow."

Everybody hurts it seems, but not everyone wants to talk about it.
I don't want to bang on about my family again, (but you know I'm going to, don't you?) but when they cease to be a frustration , then I'll probably shut up about it.
I wish they were at least a little bit communicative and supportive. Not only for my benefit but so I can reciprocate. I go there, and faced by silence often retort (can you retort to silence? I think not!) with sarcasm and negativity. I'm aware of doing it but like Sisyphus (what him again?) I'm doomed to repeat myself.
In fact repetition seems to be the norm at the moment.
The weeks are flying by, and all are remarkably the same. Summer holidays start next week (for my daughter that is) and I was unable to get any time off , other than my days off that is, I'm a bad Dad I think.

warning - may contain self pity (this one way exceeds the maximum daily dose!)



“Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.” - Oscar Wilde




No comments: