Friday 18 July 2008

"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."

And if a ten-ton truck

Kills the both of us

To die by your side

Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine


I went out fully intending to do something, er different, or at the very least something! As I, and you, suspected I ended up at my Mams, yet again, after a strange burning smell began to emanate (once again) from my car (I didn't want to risk bursting into flames in some distant lonely spot). Oh Dear.
I also somehow also managed to get oil all over my favourite jacket, whilst investigating "Oh calamity", I probably don't hear you cry.
The summer holidays start NOW, so for the next six weeks, prices will be inflated (and in today's economy that means a lot!), everywhere will be even more crowded, and the trampolining of my neighbours will probably begin to take on Edgar Allen Poe "Tell-tale Heart" levels of annoyance. At least I'm consistently petty!
Somehow I managed to end up with two 13 hours shifts in a row, and night shift is looming! blah...blah...blah... (yes I've bored myself into brackets again, we'll just close the door quietly and let him be eh?......).



“The less routine the more life.” - Amos Bronson Alcott


No comments: