Thursday 3 July 2008

“If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.”
- Orson Welles

It's been pouring down for two days now, it still is, and I was soaked walking home from work last night. It really suited my general mood however, directionless and flat, not miserable , but numb.
I am not okay. But then who is?

I didn't sleep well last night, I finally got up at 3.30am for a drink, and then tried again, but it took me an age to get back off to sleep. Of course that means now I feel so tired, and I'm off to work soon. But hey now funny stuff happens too! As soon as it does I'll get back to you!




“I think quotes are very dangerous things.” - Kate Bush


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.