Thursday 29 March 2007

Coming soon to this Theatre...

You know I've gone a little crazy this week, and a little maudlin too (oh you don't say!) .
Far to many quotes too - I promise some original Billy thoughts as soon as I have one.

I've just been looking up a Quentin Crisp quote that I couldn't quite recall, and boy does that fella have some good stuff to say - good and caustic, so a QC special when I can be bothered.
I was also about to start a whine about lost love, and other emo stuff, but frankly I'm bored with the sound of my own voice! so I'll stop (for now! - laughs maniacally and twirls imaginary moustache ) - -maybe another time.

I will however leave you with the quote I was looking for :

"There is no need to do any housework at all. After the first four years the dirt doesn't get any worse"






1 comment:

Rick Rockhill said...

just stumbled on your blog...its a fun read!
stop by and say hi sometime
www.rickrockhill.blogspot.com