Monday 26 March 2007

“Q: What do you get when you cross an insomniac, an agnostic, and a dyslexic? A: Someone who stays up all night wondering if there is a Dog.”

Just a very brief note to self

Bother - as I'm sure I've said before, normal service is resumed (yes self-pity time!). Yes folks it's 3.20am I'm wide awake and miserable! I've nothing to do tomorrow and no-one not to do it with (which is probably the root of all my problems - loneliness. Oh well if this insomnia goes on much longer , I may not have to worry about anything - only joking groovy comrades!

Here's a cracker of a cheerful quote for ya ( and no I have not been drinking!!)

“Love is something far more than desire for sexual intercourse; it is the principal means of escape from the loneliness which afflicts most men and women throughout the greater part of their lives.” - Bertrand Russell
(who also wrote Christmas cracker jokes I suspect!)

No comments: