Sunday 4 March 2007

"I've had a wonderful time, but this wasn't it”

Where's my joie de vivre gone? I think I used to have it, I know I had it as recently as January. I've checked the back of the sofa and behind the radiators but it still eludes me.

I'm home unexpectedly early, well 3.45pm, due to a blinding migraine, My right eye is as good as useless at the moment ( notice I still managed to check my e-mails, myspace and write this load of old cack!).
I'm going to finish here then try to sleep for a while.

What happened to my resolution to be more positive ?(well I could tell you but I already know) - what's with all these questions eh?

Quote -
“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.” - George Bernard Shaw

ps did you know kakken is the flemish verb for "shit", I don't mean to be continually scatological - honest!

No comments: