Sunday 4 March 2007

Sympathy for the Devil

Super Quick Going To Bed Post
Can things possibly get any worse? (Of course I could die in my sleep I suppose, or become horribly crippled in a freak standing up accident).
It's selfish human nature to think that all your woes are worse than everyone elses I suppose, but I'm taking this one all the way to 11!

Incoherent ramblings aside - work again in 7 hours, I am so tired I can hardly type after a delightful 13 (well 14 really) hour shift. Of Course when I say delightful I mean raised up from the foul belly of hell and vomited forth onto the barren earth by Beelzebub, old nick , and his demon hordes of Succubi. Which is nice.

If I survive the night - see you soon (why do I bother? eh - why?)

Quote - “The devil tempts all other men, but idle men tempt the devil” right on righteous Turkish dudes!

No comments: