Saturday 27 October 2007

“Don't walk away! I'm trying to apologize you dumb noodleloaf!”

I'm off to bed as soon as this is posted.
I Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I am still here. (The counter shows that someone is stopping by now and again.)

Some random musings...

I'm off on my Holiday next week, as if you didn't know. Two weeks in Vancouver! Fantastic destination, and even more fantastic company!

Here it comes - Three days into my eight day stretch, but the two 13 hour shifts are still to come! You can do it Duffy Moon!

I am so tired! Insomnia really suited me! There just doesn't seem enough hours in the day to waste!

I have until Monday to volunteer to go to the new Ward. Some very nice people are going, and (dial a cliche alert) a change is as good as a rest (so I suppose that inversely a rest must be as good as a change?). I may ask for a temporary transfer, and that way if it doesn't work out, I can skulk back to where I am now.

I know, I know, I'm an indecisive and insignificant old fool! but hey I only write this stuff, no-one forced you to read this (but if they did please give me their number, so I can thank them)



(I know this show was an inconsequential 80's Tron lite rip-off piece of fluff that ran for only 13 episodes, but I always had a soft spot for it - I remember seeing a big box of Automan action figures for literally pennies back in London in '87 - I bet I could shift a few on e-bay now, ho-hum)

“History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction.” - Calvin and Hobbes




No comments: