Wednesday 24 October 2007

“Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”

Just a quick one before an early night ( I was up very late last night , and then early today, I've been like a zombie today!).
We went to Newcastle today (all you can eat Chinese buffet in Stowell Street folks) and watched the continuing demolition of Scottish and Newcastle Brewery for a while :

(please click on the image for a larger and much clearer version)

It was quite unreal, like a scene from an apocalyptic movie, and Billie was a little freaked out, especially as she spotted a waste bin someone had left in an office! It just seems like the other day we watched Vaux Brewery being demolished here in Sunderland

Later she wanted to play an LP, on vinyl! It was most amusing watching her try to figure out the sleeve and then the actual mechanics of playing a record. It made me feel so antiquated! By the way it was The Beatles "Blue" Album.



One more day off then the legendary eight day stretch begins - bummer!!!


“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” - Calvin and Hobbes

Copyright - me!

No comments: