Monday 29 October 2007

“The lazier a man is, the more he plans to do tomorrow.”
- Norwegian proverb

I was on a study day today. I got up very late, but somehow I managed to arrive on time. There's something built into me that sends me to sleep , almost guaranteed, on a study day. Usually though I start to nod off after lunch, just for a few seconds here and there, usually waking up with an embarrassed start! Today though it started about 11am, during a talk by the local Coroner of all people. I remember he said the word Bill (in the context of a government paper) but my subconscious must have assumed he was talking straight to me, so I de-slumped sharpish like.

I recently bought some delicious banana and apple dessert from my favourite shop (Home Bargains - North of England readers will know it!). After I'd consumed quite a few I was looking at the packaging and realised I'd been scoffing organic baby food, I can be so stupid.

My Canadian Adventure is dangerously imminent, but again I somehow managed to put off packing for another day - I'm such a procrastinator!!!




“If there were no fools, how would we recognize the wise” - (another) Norwegian proverb



No comments: