Tuesday 9 October 2007

“I've developed a new philosophy... I only dread one day at a time.”

Well Chilli, (and hello by the way) you were right , it wasn't so bad. Once again the anticipation proved to be infinitely worse than the participation.

I do have to go for some physiotherapy though. My Sickness harks back to an injury I sustained at work about ten years ago, which appears to have left me with sciatica in my right hip and foot. I should have had physio years ago, but I'm such a procrastinator, that it takes something like this to achieve it.

I've bitten the bullet and put the heating on tonight! It's pathetic I know, a grown man having to work out when he can afford to be warm! It was cold, grey and wet today, sort of like my mood!

Hopefully I'm off to get a load of Canadian Dollars tomorrow (by a load I mean not a lot really) Fun! Fun! Fun!



I couldn't resist another Bob Downe Clip!

“I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.” - Charles Schulz

No comments: