Saturday 20 October 2007

“Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Welcome to number 275 in a series of ... heaven knows! (Religion eh? should I have spelled heaven with a capital H?)
I'm feeling very "holidayey" today (excuse the made up word please). It's been so very long since I went anywhere. I unfortunately have a run of eight straight days at work before I go, so I shall surely be knackered.
I've been researching KLM, with whom I fly, and as they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Some reviews say fabulous some say dire, let's wait and see eh? Remember my worries at the cinema? (what crazy kid or chattering old fogey will sit beside me/in front/behind etc...) well that worry is multiplied tenfold on a plane, and since this is the first time I'll ever have flown alone, I won't even have any distractions. Well at least the wonders of online check-in means I stand a good chance of getting a reasonable seat, as long as I get up at 4am the day before that is.



Expect lots of moaning about how tired I am/ how stressful work is , soon - be seeing you!

“Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana” - Groucho Marx



No comments: