Monday 7 January 2008

"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking"

and I was so happy yesterday wasn't I?

- a quick moan!
Another of those bland mornings, I tidied up a bit and waited for my daughter to ring. She was sleeping out at her friends last night, and since we are both off today I had expected to spend the day with her. I rang her a few times (that broadband phone might be cheap, but it's erratic!) and eventually got an answer. She went off to ask her Mum if it was okay to come over, and then in the background I heard a tirade of abuse , apparently her mother wasn't aware I was off and had taken a days holiday - therefore I am a criminal of the worst sort! - ho hum.
Seeing her for a couple of hours later!



“Fortune sometimes turns round like a mill wheel and he who was yesterday at the top lies today at the bottom” - Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

No comments: