Tuesday 15 January 2008

“The secret of being a bore is to tell everything” - Voltaire

Well! I had to get up at 4am for another sudden episode of diarrhea (Sorry sensitive souls). Now I haven't had any other symptoms, and certainly no weight loss, so it almost certainly isn't infective or inflammatory in nature. The only commonality is I had a glass of wine the night before. Oh how cruel if that was the cause!

This time however I managed to get back to sleep. When I did get up, I was confronted almost immediately by a power cut! It made me realise how dependent the modern man is on technology, I couldn't even have a shower (So I read my QI book and listened to my ipod - see more electricity!) obviously it came back on - you're reading this aren't you?

“Ok That's it, Talking Poo is where I draw the line.” - Eric Cartman



No comments: