Thursday 17 January 2008

“Zounds! I was never so bethumped with words since I first called my brother's father dad”

Hey hey - Little victories eh? My Brother finally came and started some DIY for me. Okay, he only changed some taps, but every journey begins with a single step eh? There's a bloody lot to do before April and yes I could have done it years ago, but I feel a little optimistic at last. By the way there's nothing cryptic about this post, I'm just glad that Frank finally started my bathroom!

This week I have really been enjoying (again) "Still Game". I watched them all the first two times alone, but I've got my Dad and Brother into it now, it's nice to laugh together, rather than arguing!

See you later!



“When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life” - Antisthenes


No comments: