Tuesday 8 January 2008

“I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.”

Crikey! What a shift!!!
Where were they all coming from eh? Wave upon wave of admissions, and the constant pressure from bed managers and Matrons to transfer out so we could get more in!!! Luckily I was on with a good natured and hard working bunch of people, and combined with the hustle and bustle it went by quickly.

Damnation though, I'm the dreaded 13 hour shift tomorrow alas. So it's iron a uniform, stick something in the microwave, shower and bed for me, but not just yet.

Sorry that this entry didn't reveal any of the secrets of the universe for you, remember it's just something for me to look back on in my old age, assuming a nuclear war or an Antichrist doesn't get me first... and on that cheery note I bid you farewell...farewell!


(Toni Basil was 37 when this was a hit!)

“Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” - Charles M. Schulz



No comments: