Saturday 12 January 2008

“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”

Funny couple of days off. Readers of a nervous disposition may like to look away now - I woke up at around 5am yesterday with the strangest abdominal sensation. Let me be delicate and say that I made it to my bathroom just in time! I can't think of any "dodgy" food I ate, and I am no more stressed than usual (although I do feel a little "bleak" today, but then I'm off to work in about 20 minutes). Needless to say I was wide awake (or so I thought) but I ended up going back to bed around 9am and wasting most of the day unconscious! - Now wasn't that fascinating kids?

Well I suppose I'd better get my things together for a hard day tending to the sick!

“I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.” - Charles M Schulz

No comments: