Sunday 20 January 2008

“If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.”

Oh I'm so tired! I don't mean in a sick of life way , just physically tired, I can hardly move my arms to type! As soon as I'm done here I'm going to slump in front of the TV and fall asleep for a bit (possibly) - interesting insight eh?.

I have nothing to say today, or rather haven't the energy to say anything, Billy really is a dull boy! I'm on holiday soon (for six days at least) and hope to get to grips with decorating my bedroom, I love the arranging furniture, putting up curtains stuff, but the physical slog of getting to that point is a little off putting. Still it will be worth t to have a cosy room I can relax in, rather than a pit to flop down my weary body!

Have fun children - see you soon!






“The young always have the same problem - how to rebel and conform at the same time. They have now solved this by defying their parents and copying one another.” - Quentin Crisp


No comments: