Monday 22 June 2009

“I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called 'brightness,' but it doesn't work.”

"Living under guard
Wind is on my neck
Sun is on my face
A beautiful day without you"



For the first time, my recent bad mood / depression, spilled over into work today, I was a right pain in the neck (sorry colleagues). All I could think about was finishing work, and as soon as I did I couldn't recall what I was looking forward too. Today (actually yesterday now) was apparently Fathers day. I did find a card waiting for me when I arrived home from work, but I wish I could have the cliched Fathers day that is running through my addled mind, all Brady Bunch morals and soft focus values. That's never going to happen though is it?

Anybody out there, trying to get through?

What's to become of me?




(by the way I just watched my first movie on my new TV , or actually new projector, complete with 110 inch screen, maybe the best purchase I have ever made, it actually made me smile!)

I am now on holiday - expect nothing, and never be dissapointed.

“Today is going to be a...less bad day. I can feel it. Sometimes I wake up and know everything is going to be...less bad” - Ally McBeal (I loved that show)



No comments: