Sunday 7 June 2009

“Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him.”
- Groucho Marx

No song lyrics today

Recently even I hate being around me.

Well it turned out my sloth in booking a holiday was a hidden blessing. I was presented with a note from my ex-wife, which simply stated, with no niceties, that I have to give Billie £300 tomorrow for a new school uniform, bye bye Scotland, or wherever.
I have nothing else to say at the moment (except maybe to say that me and eBay will surely become strangers for the next few months, do I really need more Cd's anyway? but I was toying with the idea of getting a social life - maybe next year?).

I hate Sundays.

No video today

“Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.”



No picture here today either

(message from the next day - this post was ultimately : pointless. Even by my own, very low, standards. In my defence it was very very late, and it made me feel better for approximately 12 seconds.)

No comments: