Wednesday 10 December 2008

"I'll tell you what's close to my heart at the moment - My left lung."

Well I currently have all the gripping strength of a toddler, but somehow I managed to get through my workdays. I've been wearing an arm length 'tubigrip' partly to help with the pain, and partly as a visual aid to say 'my arm hurts'. I actually have a very physical job, despite appearances.

I'd intended to come in from work tonight, get drunk and watch 'Dexter' but instead I fell fast asleep. I ended up having a 1am bath (I find the hot water eases the old arms and helps me get off to sleep). I am feeling very very old this week.

If I believed in horoscopes (and I most certainly do not!), todays may have read 'a message from a most unexpected source'.

I've nothing more to say, for now.




“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine” - St. Thomas Aquinas

No comments: