Thursday 18 December 2008

“To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak”

- Indian Proverb

"It all begins
With Santa Claus
And brilliant men
With brilliant flaws
The floor you prayed
On takes away
A safety that was yesterday"


I hope I get to sleep tonight.
Last night I was very tired from dancing (I'm old) and slightly drunk, so relatively no problem, but sadly alcohol and rhythmic gyrations cannot be used on a daily basis to induce sleep. My main 'complaint' (and I know it sounds pathetic, but it is my blog after all!) is my damn arms. just enough pain to be annoying, even after analgesia, and a strange almost nauseous tiredness in them.
At least the cold is fading, the 'snot' is almost gone. Delightful.

It seems like I picked a most excellent week to be off, reports from Work, all point to it being really bloody busy (excuse my language).

You know I used to love dancing, but last night I was just going through the motions (no pun intended), it may be just me getting old (it isn't) but my heart wasn't in it.
I feel really really sad today (though you may interpret it as feeling sorry for myself, well who else will?) well actually most days. I feel like a very underwritten character in someone else's very bad novel .
These blog entries used to be at least occasionally coherent! Honestly I haven't even had a drink (but I do feel very very 'floaty' in the head and tummy department).

Goodnight all!




"Will you, won't you, Will you, won't you, Will you, wo
n't you, join the dance?" - Lewis Carroll


No comments: