Wednesday 12 November 2008

“Love is a medicine for the sickness of the world; a prescription often given, too rarely taken.”

"As sure as night is dark and day is light,
I keep you on my mind both day and night"


Well, I think the roofer came, although I can see no evidence he did.
It was pitch black when I got in , but there was no detritus, no waste or rubbish around. Either he was very tidy or he's a trickster.

Perhaps more importantly, I had my sickness interview, and got a caution. If I'm off again in the next six months, I am apparently in big trouble!

Today, by strange coincidence, I met two people , or rather re-met them (is that a word?) from the distant past (that's my own personal distant past, it wasn't Caesar or Plato) one was a girl I used to sit next to at school (in the 1970s for goodness sake), the other was the Ward Sister on my second ever ward as a student, nearly twenty years ago! Strange eh?

By the way I still feel like I'm at the bottom of a large hole , that's slowly filling with sand/earth/water, you get the picture. Sweet dreams...





“Sickness shows us what we are” - Latin Proverb

No comments: