Monday 24 November 2008

"Some cause happiness wherever they go ; others, whenever they go"
- Oscar Wilde

"I've got six things on my mind
you're no longer one of them"


- that's a lie.


Well apologies for yesterdays apocalyptic and frankly rather pathetic meanderings. My world didn't end, despite me sometimes willing it to.

Today at work was the busiest and most frustrating day I can remember for quite a while. It also seemed to last forever. Details are unimportant, it just was.
(oh and by the way my 'missing' items did not turn up, if it were a patients belongings stolen, I suspect my management might actually have been bothered).
Cruelly it has rained all day. I spent a lot of time at work wishing for blue sky (obviously this is not a metaphor but more leaky roof related crap - sorry).

I'm off now. Self pity doesn't wallow itself you know!




“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.” - Oscar Wilde





No comments: