Friday 7 November 2008

“There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief.”
- Aeschylus

"The windows of the world are covered with rain,
Where is the sunshine we once knew?"


Just a quick note between arriving home from work and bedtime.
My roofing guy apparently didn't visit, and it's forecast for heavy rain for the next couple of days.

Work! - amazing how quickly the complacent comfort of time off, can seamlessly become the monotony of work. So very busy today, rushing from one task to another, with two or three things to do on the back burner. At least it took the edge off my low low mood, little time to dwell on such matters. However one of my colleagues asked my opinion of Canada as she wants to relocate there, and of course I can remember exactly what I was doing last year. I know I'm obsessed, and viewed from the your objective viewpoint probably seem like a bit of a sad old nut, but we are all the centre of our own universe, and mine is full of thoughts of well, you can imagine.

Long day tomorrow, shift that is , the day will as always contain 24 hours , night night.



This is how we all danced in 1987

“Words are the physicians of a mind diseased” - Aeschylus

No comments: