Sunday 2 November 2008

“Worry gives a small thing a big shadow.”
- Swedish proverb

"Here I go, I'm going back,
On every world you ever said
,
I'm dreaming of another time,
Yesterday was my alibi."

Two days in a row, didn't get to sleep until after four am (actually three days if you include my roof worrying episode!). Consequently I didn't get up until very late today. A waste of time yes, but it saved on electricity I suppose.

More importantly:
This upcoming week will be the first anniversary of my trip to Vancouver. This is so bittersweet, firstly it was perhaps the happiest 15 days of my entire life (honestly), and secondly, well do I have to spell it out???

...today then I am tired, but above all wistful.





(My favourite Bond movie)


“Eyes that do not cry, do not see”
- More Swedish Wisdom

No comments: