Sunday 19 October 2008

“Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.”
- Abraham Lincoln

Apologies, but this is, sadly, a necessary evil. This isn't really a blog post as such (well of course it is really, I suppose), but rather damage control for the inevitable trouble I will get in for not going to work tonight (yes ! Sick again, that's twice this year - I cannot have another sickness interview, my job could be at risk!)
Over the course of last night, my right ankle began to swell and become more and more painful to walk on. I am not going to go and wait in a walk in centre for three hours only to be sent home to rest and take non steroidals , so I took a few photo's as future proof. If' one is online , I can show it to the concerned parties at a later date, see?
So back to the usual stuff later...

small thumbnail for the faint of heart!

I took a very long time to get home this morning, I really wanted a taxi (yes for a 10 minute walk) but I had no way of paying on me. One of my Doctor colleagues, who'd looked at it for me, passed me at a brisk pace. He asked if he could help, but since he was on foot (no pun intended) too, what could he do?

No comments: