Saturday 25 October 2008

"The man who is not dead still has a chance"
- Lebanese Proverb

"See I've already waited too long,
And all my hope is gone"


A little tip - do not consume a bottle of (admittedly fine) red wine, and then get into a very full, very hot bath (well maybe if you have company). Here's a clue - it's a bit like fainting, but you feel a whole lot happier about it.

Oh I really splashed out tonight (no pun intended) , central heating and wine! - Hugh Hefner, eat your heart out!

[I had to delete a bit here, rambling and emotional it was, we'll have none of that - thanks future sober self. (ooh - the clocks have just went back! time for bed!) ]


So many things I could have said, so many things I should have done. so many things I should have said, so many I could have done. (okay I left that bit of gin soaked rambling in)






“Many things--such as loving, going to sleep, or behaving unaffectedly--are done worst when we try hardest to do them.” - C.S.Lewis

No comments: