Tuesday 10 April 2007

"An apology? Bah! Disgusting! Cowardly! Beneath the dignity of any gentleman, however wrong he might be."

That was a bloody stupid thing to do ! tipsy ramblings of a madman, edited rather than deleted. I just watched an episode of House MD (season three episode 17) that was all about pregnancy, and let me say I shed a few tears, it even affected old Greg too (as in House not the Merman). When that little baby grabbed his finger there wasn't a dry eye in my house (oh hang, on I live alone)
I wasn't attacking pregnancy and pregnant women per se, just the smugness that sometimes ensues. Nevertheless no more tipsy posts - tiredness, loneliness and red wine do not happy bed fellows make - sorry.


"True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive." - The Neurotics Notebook

“I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later.” - Mitch Hedburg (fabulous American stand up who died before he made it really big)

No comments: