Monday 16 April 2007

in the next thrilling issue...

(in reply to windwhisperer's comment below)

I always thought entropy was the breakdown of physical laws, but a quick google shows you are right - yes I am disorganised!!!


However I refute your claim I'm stuck in the 80's. If you click the link to lastfm.com you'll see I'm firmly routed in the 1960's! I do like some current music, especially Client , Ladytron, Depeche Mode (they are still current!), Garbage of course! and Belle and Sebastian. I find a lot of the British Guitar groups around at the minute are a mash-up of 60's garage, and late 70's/early 80's new-wave (especially Wire and Gang of Four) but entertaining non the less. And speaking of mash-ups, I love 'em.

Thank you for your attention!


“The great advantage of being in a rut is that when one is in a rut, one knows exactly where one is.” - Arnold Bennett

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again Bill...I'm always right, I'm a walking Eureka statement...(thanks for the personal post answer, how flattering).

BTW, you should pipe some music into this interesting mash-up blog: I, thought of the perfect marriage between the 60's and the '80's, and here it is: Planet Claire, by the B52's. It's soooooo, your blog...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EPP3gkh_00&mode=related&search=