Sunday 15 April 2007

“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”

We had a nice day, the Sun shone we laughed and just did normal stuff. We came home Billie looked at Piczo, I looked at Myspace. Another day over. We took some photo's and of course I looked disgusting! where is the fresh faced boy we all used to love?

PS - note to self - Buy less DVDs - food and cleaning materials would also be good!

“The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time.” - James Taylor

should we have a few more James Taylor quotes ?

“Time will take your money, but money won't buy time.”

“People can be so cold, they will hurt you, and desert you, they will take your soul if you let them, so don't you let them”

“I've seen fire and I've seen rain, I've seen sunny days I thought would never end, I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought I'd see you again”

“Time will take your money, but money won't buy time.”



Elvis has left the building.

No comments: