Sunday 8 April 2007

“I am falser than vows made in wine”

I drank a full bottle of wine on an empty stomach last night = very drunk. I woke up in front of the computer, at around 3am, and crawled to bed, nothing too unusual there either (maybe once a month - non believers!). Lo - today I find a long draft post which I must have typed last night! quite a rant which I will post once I've edited it, oh I'm very erudite when drunk, but it's too long for a blog post, seems yesterday I was annoyed at football tribalism, pregnant women, and shiny ladies in convertibles! - and there's a bit that was instantly deleted and must never be published!

“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.” - Calvin and Hobbes

(I just started rereading my Calvin and Hobbes books after a very long time - they are frakking hilarious, and so insightful)

No comments: