Thursday 26 April 2007

"Today I...........No, that wasn't me."

Vite ! - another set of days off gone, and all those things I keep meaning to do (housework, decorating, putting up curtains! and paint a picture for above the fireplace - seriously I've been awaiting inspiration for a year! - etc.) remain undone.
As intimated in my earlier post, procrastinate now! (that's actually quite a clever joke by my standards). Did a bit of shopping before picking up Billie and yes I bought two more DVDs! I need help! (but they were bargains Doctor!)


We then went to the Dentist. Our old Dentist has just retired (we are luckily part of a NHS practice) and Billie was really worried about the New Guy whose bought the practice. Whereas the retirer was definitely "Old School" gruff and practical, the new Fella was all "modern" polite and friendly - much to her relief. Luckily she is not frightened of Dentists, just change!
I'm off to open that wine now and watch a depressing film!

“Dentists are incapable of asking questions that require a simple yes or no answer”

No comments: