Tuesday 3 April 2007

Ball of Confusion

Well that wasn't too bad. Like most things (except maybe death - but I've no one to corroborate this) perception is often worse than the actual participation. There was a lot of patient "leakage" last night , but only a few admissions, and no fatalities, and I even had time to check myspace (on my break I'll have you know).
There is a weird thing that happens to some patients when the lights go out, previously sane and normal folk become confused lunatics!(sometimes with mild violence as a bonus) but come dawn and everything returns to normal! some sort of mental lycanthropy, but without the fur (but sometimes with the teeth!!)
The strange time dilation of night work has kicked in - it still feels like it's Monday to me (where did Monday go?) and tomorrow morning I won't know where the hell I am!


“Confusion heard his voice, and wild uproar Stood ruled, stood vast infinitude confined; Till at his second bidding darkness fled, Light shone, and order from disorder sprung.” - John Milton

No comments: