Thursday 5 April 2007

Good grief Charlie Brown!

très rapidement : I had a lovely post on myspace yesterday. I did not realise I was so transparent in my fondness of petite redheads (chuckle). The post was accompanied by a delightful picture of a Blythe doll with a most excellent Red (and Black) bob (the sad thing is I've had a copy of this picture on my hard drive for years! That combination of petiteness, round face, big eyes, eyeliner and red hair makes this doll worryingly attractive!! How weird am I ? (actually all Blythe dolls are at least cute). The obvious thing would be to post the picture here, too obvious .

I appreciated the allusion to Me and Charlie Brown (and his love for the cute little redheaded girl -who I believe was never seen in print or on TV) - I always loved Charlie Browns Neurotic optimism. I suppose I was obsessed!

“Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” - Lucille Ball


No comments: