Saturday 3 February 2007

Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts? Nope. Just me baby... Just me.

Gee, was that two days since my last post? Well did I get some perspective? Well actually I did. I had a lovely evening with my daughter (and she is staying over tonight). Today at work I had an excellent shift, not too many admissions and some nice company. Isn't it great how some people are just "Nice" , I don't mean bland, no! I mean that just knowing you'll be working with them, means you don't dread a shift (of course people of an "inverse" nature exist too - shudder). My friend Lesley whom I work with is one such person, she''l listen to my crap and I nearly always feel better afterwards, and she works damn hard. Anyway I'm sure I was here to make a point? Oh it seems I have ! I feel Okay. How long will it last?


(Right this goes from the Billy sleep journal to The Billy self help page! - oh and I heartily recommend violence and lots of it to lift the mood, I was playing on my PS2 for the first time in weeks last night, I'd forgotten how cathartic big explosions , and kicking the virtual crap outta someone can be!!)

No comments: