Friday 23 February 2007

free with issue one...

Quick Addendum to my last post:
I was looking for some quotes, and came across these three from Jim Morrison. Man he may have had some problems, and I'm sure he was a bit of a bastard at times but he had a ready wit and real insight:

"That's what real love amounts to- letting a person be what he really is. Most people love you for who you pretend to be. To keep their love, you keep pretending- performing. You get to love your pretence. It's true, we're locked in an image, an act”

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments.”

"This is the strangest life I've ever known"

More fun and games real soon y'all hear!

(Kip is irresistable isn't he? - but that hippie life! tsk tsk!)

No comments: